Just so that we are on the same page; by using any and all services diseminated by Hyperion Development and its subsidiaries you are bound to and agree to the following by using this site...
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
In no event shall Hyperion Development or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hyperion Development's Internet site, even if Hyperion Development or a Hyperion Development authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Hyperion Development's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hyperion Development does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Hyperion Development may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hyperion Development does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hyperion Development has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hyperion Development of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Hyperion Development's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Africa and UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Interactions to be conducted by users of this any sites within the Hyperion Development domain/ownership and its subsidiaries are to follow bone fide practices. Users whom:
All information is presumed true and correct on behalf of the users. Section 9 applies regarding service termination. Definitions
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
1. Referred User: someone who’s been referred to Hyperion Development by a Qualified User. You become a Referred User by clicking on a Qualified User’s unique referral link and creating a new account on Hyperion Development’s site, registering for a course and paying for at least 3 month’s support (Referred Account). Only the person who creates the Referred Account is considered the Referred User, and there can only be one Referred User for each Referred Account created.
2. Referred Account: a new Hyperion Development account created by a Referred User through a Qualified User’s unique referral link.
3. Qualified User: someone who meets all of the following conditions:
4. a member of a Hyperion Development account that has a current or past paid subscription to Hyperion Development at the time the referral is made
5. *Eligible Referral:* A Referred Account qualifies as an Eligible Referral if all of the following conditions are met:
6. the Referred Account is created on Hyperion Development by the Referred User through the Qualified User’s unique referral link
7. the Referred User has registered for a course with mentor support/microdegree.
8. The Referred User has purchased at least 3 months of mentor support.
9. The Referred User has purchased mentor support via Online Card payment.
10. the Referred User was not referred to Hyperion Development at an earlier date by someone else
11. the three months of support payment (whether monthly or upfront) submitted by the Referred Account to Hyperion Development was successfully processed
12. the Referred Account must convert to a paid Hyperion Development subscription within 30 days of the date the Referred User first clicked on the unique referral link from the Qualified User
13. the Referred User can’t have the same IP address as the Qualified User
14. the Qualified User must not have posted their unique referral link on a "coupon website" or similar website
15. the Referred User can’t have the same IP address as any other user of Hyperion Development.
16. *One month of free support:* refers to 30 days of free support added to your student account
1. To be an eligible participant in the Referral Program, you must meet either of the following conditions:
2. You’re a Qualified User and the referral you made is deemed an Eligible Referral by Hyperion Development
3. You’re a Referred User and your Referred Account is deemed an Eligible Referral by Hyperion Development
4. If you meet either of the conditions above, you’ll receive 30 free days of mentor support which will be added directly to your student account. Obviously no Reward will be given in relation to any referrals that aren’t Eligible Referrals.
5. If eligible, you, the Participant, will receive 30 days of free support, regardless of what country you are from.
6. You, the Participant, will receive the free 30 days of support. Once this expires, it cannot be reclaimed.
7. You, the Participant will receive an email notifying you that you have been rewarded with 30 days of free mentor support.
8. Please note that if you are a Qualified User, the name you used to create your Hyperion Development may be appended to your unique referral link.
9.*By taking part you agree:*
§ to comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery laws
§ to send referral emails only to people that you know
§ not to engage in any activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive or that may be considered spamming
Hyperion Development reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.